4/14/2015

Etsy Treasury Fan? ME TOO!


There's nothing like a great collection right? Now, I don't brag on myself much, but I DO pride myself on being a fabulous curator, call me a nerd if you must, but it's a complete blast putting together unique collections of goods or art from my point of view.  Along these same lines...putting together an awesome Etsy Treasury allows Etsy buyers and sellers with an opportunity to create their own little showcase for the world to see.  From my Put Me In Coach showcase to the 1970's Time Capsule to the strange Creepy Easter Bunny set (for all the goth kids), I love love and love putting together a good treasury.

If you're as BIG a fan of Etsy Treasuries as I am ... you know ... the GOOD ones ... give The Etsy Treasury Hunter a visit ... there's a daily theme running with the best treasuries out there. Be sure to visit my latest creation Vintage Game Night....because it's always entertaining to watch Aunt Martha come UNGLUED if she thinks someone is cheating at gin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts? question? comment?